Welcome to the GolfSudbury
Family of Courses
Dear GolfSudbury Members and Customers,
We hope this update finds you all healthy and safe and at home in Canada if you were travelling. These are unprecedented and trying times we find ourselves living in. Let’s all remember to be grateful for those working on the front lines and to be kind to each other while we get through this time.
We are currently focussed on the wellbeing of our employees while we follow government mandates. Our office is closed in compliance with the stay at home order. Our staff are working from home and if you need to reach us, messages can be left at 705-560-1090 or you can email email@example.com. All emails and voice messages are being responded to. Our courses are closed but are being maintained with minimal greenskeeping staff to prepare them for opening day. On a positive note, our greenskeepers report excellent quality greens at all five courses.
We want to assure all of you that we have every intention of operating this season as soon as we are allowed to do so. We understand once we are given the go ahead to open our doors again, that business as usual will change with strict physical distancing and contactless play guidelines for a start. With that in mind, we would like to share with you some of the types of modifications that may be implemented to ensure both your safety and that of our staff.
- Cashless facilities to protect staff and our golfers
- Kitchen closures until it is safe to open
- Utilization of Chronogolf app which will allow you to book and pay for your tee time online as well as view and track your rounds and membership activities to minimize course interactions.
- Walking or single cart use may be required
- Potential modified methods for play including putting cups, no bunker rakes, etc.
- Increased sanitation measures for the clubhouse, golf course, driving range and golf carts
As many have noted during this health crisis, getting out for fresh air and exercise is critical for everyone’s well being. Golf is a perfect venue to do just that and we look forward to getting you out there as soon as it is safe to do so.
In the meantime, we will keep in touch with you and post all updates on our website.
Take care everyone and we look forward to seeing you soon.
The Yawney Family