Welcome to the Timberwolf Sno-Park!
Open to one and all! Come and enjoy our family-friendly winter fun outdoor activities at the beautiful Timberwolf Golf Club.
Enjoy our lantern-lit ice skating path - 400 yards leading out to a rink and back
Walk, Snowshoe or Cross country ski our trails - 1 km, 2.5 km and 5 km loops
After you’re done, check out our tasty menu or warm up with a hot beverage around our toasty fire pit.
The Clubhouse is now open for indoor and outdoor dining.
Book your private party or gathering at the Timberwolf Sno-Park. Inquire today about our customizable menus and personalized set ups for your party. Call 705-560-1090, ext 0 for more info and to book your date.
OPEN: SNO-GOLF COURSE
A 9-hole Sno-Golf course, bring your own club & tennis balls or rent from the Sno-Park for $5 per person
The last day of operation at the Sno-Park is WEDNESDAY MARCH 16, 2022 from 12:00pm - 4:00pm. Thank you for a great season, hope to see you next winter.
Our policies are in place to help keep the trails in their best condition and more enjoyable for everyone’s use. Please adhere to the following:
- Everyone must check in at the main clubhouse, to purchase day passes, or show their online pass before heading out to the Sno-Park. All guests of the Sno-Park must sign a waiver to use the facilities.
- Children under the age of 13 must wear a helmet and must be supervised at all times by an adult.
- No food or beverages are allowed on the skate path or snow trails. There is outside seating in the firepit area and full capacity seating in the Clubhouse.
- Dogs must remain on leash at all times. Please pick up after your dog. Dogs are not permitted on the ice surface or around the fire pit area.
Sno-Park Walking/Cross Country/Snowshoe Trails
- Use at your own risk. Please walk or snowshoe on the right side of the groomed trail only. Left side of the trail is for classic cross country skiing. Ski skates are not allowed. Please remain on packed trails at all times. Do not make your own trails off the main trail or onto the golf course.
Sno-Park Skate Path
- Use caution and skate at your own risk. There may be imperfections in the natural terrain ice surface. Helmets are encouraged for everyone. Strollers are not permitted on the ice surface. No hockey, shinny or rowdy play is allowed on the ice path or rink.
Due to unforeseen changes in weather and conditions, we will make every best effort to have the Sno-Park open but may have to close on short notice.
We reserve the right to revoke or deny access to any guests not adhering to the rules. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Please be safe and have fun!
Off-Leash Dog Park
- 50 yard by 50 yard off-leash dog park now open, located behind the driving range.
Youth (9 – 18): $6.00
Children (8 and under): FREE
Youth (9 – 18): $40.00
Ask us about group rates, packages, and bookings 705-560-1090, ext 0