2021 FLEX MEMBERSHIP
$1,700.00 – $3,000.00
BACK AGAIN FOR 2021!
For those golfers struggling to find the time, but still love to play as much as we do! Check out the highlights of being a Flex Member:
- Your Flex membership account may be used for food and beverage purchases, plus receive a 10% member discount on all pro shop and food purchases.
- Includes complimentary use of the Driving Range – $500 value FREE
- Includes complimentary club storage – $100 value FREE
- Includes complimentary clubhouse locker – $50 value FREE
- Receive 20% off your and your guests green fees and carts at all five GolfSudbury properties. Never pay the posted rate on any round you or your guests play
- Plus you may participate in all member events, including Club Championships (green fees extra).
- Account signing privileges at all 5 GolfSudbury courses.
- Online access to account balances and statements to always be on top of your spending and purchases- sign up required.
What is the financial commitment?
Join as a single member for $1,700.00 or with a friend for $3,000.00!
1) What can the Flex membership dollars be used towards?
Answer – pro shop merchandise, green fees and carts, food and beverage purchases at all five GolfSudbury properties.
2) What happens to my Flex membership balance at the end of year one?
Answer – your leftover balance from your initial $1650 investment will be carried forward to the following season.
3) What is the Flex membership purchase requirement in year 2?
Answer – if less than $825 was used in a year the Flex membership investment the following year will be a min. of $825. If more than $825 was spent then whatever amount needed to get back to the $1650/$2900 level must be invested.
4) Can I pay for guest green fees through my Flex membership account?
Answer – Yes, you may now charge your guest rounds at the same 20% discount you receive to your Flex membership account.
5) Will I be able to get a refund for any leftover Flex membership account balance in the future?
Answer – Sorry but no. If you no longer wish to be a Flex member, you can get a gift card for any balance that remains or use your balance towards any GolfSudbury membership. Please note there will be a 5% administration fee for putting your balance onto a gift card.
6) Can I use my Flex membership at any other GolfSudbury course?
Answer – Yes, you can use it at Timberwolf, Cedar Green, Monte Vista, Pine Grove or Stonehill golf courses.
7) Can I share or split the Flex membership program with my buddy, brother, wife, etc.?
Answer – Yes you may share it with your another person with the purchase of the 2 person Flex membership.
Note: Memberships not refundable.
Single, Join with a Friend