For those golfers struggling to find the time, but still love to play as much as we do! Check out the highlights of being a Flex Member:
- You may use the Members Only Driving Range – $425 value FREE
- You receive club storage – $100 value FREE
- A Clubhouse locker – $25 value & supply is limited FREE
- 20% OFF your personal regular priced green fee and cart rentals at all five GolfSudbury properties.
- You receive 10% OFF full priced Pro-shop merchandise *Excludes Golf Balls*
- You can participate in all member events, including Club Championships (green fees required).
What is the financial commitment?
Join as a single member for $1,500.00 or with a friend for $2,500.00!
1) What can the Flex membership dollars be used towards?
Answer- green fees and cart rentals in any GolfSudbury Pro shop
2) What happens to my Flex membership balance at the end of year one?
Answer- your leftover balance , if any, from your initial $1500 investment will be carried forward to the following season.
3) What is the Flex membership purchase requirement in year 2 ?
Answer- if less than $750 is used in a year the Flex membership investment the following year will be a min. of $750. If more than $750 was spent then whatever amount needed to get back to the $1500/$2500 level must be invested.
4) Can I pay for guest green fees through my Flex membership account?
Answer- No- only your personal Flex membership rounds and purchases can be put through on your membership account.
5) Will I be able to get a refund of any leftover Flex membership account balance in the future?
Answer- Sorry but no.
7) Can I use my Flex membership at any other GolfSudbury course?
Answer- Yes – you can use it at Timberwolf, Cedargreen, MoneVista, PineGrove or StoneHill golf courses.
8) Can I share or split the Flex membership program with my buddy, brother, wife,etc.?
Answer- Yes you may share it with your another person with the purchase of the 2 person Flex membership.