Cedar Green Golf Club
100 Carr Ave
Sudbury’s Most Popular Golf Course
Cedar Green is Sudbury’s most popular golf course. It offers tree lined fairways and water hazards on the front nine which are sharply contrasted with wide-open fairways and difficult greens on the back nine. Plus, you will finish your round with our version of amen corner. Holes 16, 17 & 18 will challenge golfers of all ability and provide for great entertainment.
“I took my kids out to golf and I was pleasantly surprised that they got to play free! They loved the day and we all had a great time. The service and food was fantastic.” – Adam S
“Beautiful course and great staff!” – Billy E
2019 Cedar Green Rates
|7 DAY RATES WALKING||CART INCLUDED|
|Cedar Green 7 DAY RATES||Open to 5:00||After 5:00||Carts||After 5:00||After 6:30|
|Regular 18||$32.99||$29.99||$16.00 – 18 Holes||$39.99||$21.99|
|Senior 18||$29.99||$24.99||$10.00 – 9 Holes||$34.99||$21.99|
$1 Hole Specials
|Weekends & Holidays after 2:00pm||$34.99 – 18 Holes (includes Cart)|
|$19.99 – 9 holes (includes Cart)|
Tuesday Senior Special
|$39.99 (includes Cart & $5 Food Voucher)|
|7 Game Packages||Per Round||Sell Price|
|18 Holes w Cart Regular||$41.99||$293.99|
|18 Holes w Cart Senior||$39.43||$275.99|
|9 Holes w Cart Regular||$26.57||$185.99|
|9 Holes w Cart Senior||$23.99||$167.99|
All rates + HST
Cedar Green Memberships
|Full Memberships||2019 Pricing|
|Full Spousal Combined||$2,090|
|Full Senior 60+ yrs||$1,100|
|Full Senior Spousal Combined||$1,870|
|Stage One 19-25 yrs||$715|
|Stage Two 26-30 yrs||$825|
|Stage Three 31-35 yrs||$935|
|Weekday Spousal Combined||$1,980|
|Weekday Senior 60+||$1,017.50|
|Weekday Senior Spousal Combined||$1,760|
|Time of Play|
|Weekend & Holiday||$825|
|Junior with Parent 14-18 yrs||$275|
|Junior with Parent 13 yrs & under||FREE|
|TW Driving Range||$220|
*Photo I.D. required for age specific membership categories and must meet requirement as of May 1st, 2019*
1) There’s a 2.5% credit card processing fee if memberships are paid by Visa or Mastercard
2) All prices are PLUS HST
3) All cart members receive reciprocal cart privileges at both South End courses and all three North end courses
Join the 2019 GolfSudbury family and receive special privileges at all 5 Golf Sudbury courses.
MULTI-COURSE PRIVILEGES: Cedar Green members may play Cedar Green, Monte Vista, and both South end courses (Pine Grove and Stonehill), plus 50% off at Timberwolf.
2019 Specials Coming Soon!
Cedar Green Mens/Ladies Days
Get Out and Golf!
We have two great days for you to enjoy!
2018 Cedar Green Monday Ladies’ Golf Day
Hello Lady Golfers,
Check out the weekly newsletter in the News – Blogs section of the Golf Sudbury website or click on the following link: https://golfsudbury.com/news/monday-ladies-golf-day/
Once again, our NEW committee plans to make your weekly experience enjoyable by implementing, theme nights and offering members various formats of playing golf each week. This season the bar manager Keandra will be offering weekly drink specials at $4 or $5, so we can all imbibe after playing our game. I have included a copy of the 2018 weekly schedule for our Cedar Green Ladies Golf Season listing various formats of play and special theme events, and drink specials with the hope that you will join us for as many of these fun nights as possible.
This year, golfers who participate in 12 Monday Ladies’ Golf games between May 14th and September 24th, will qualify for the bonus draws when they attend our Wrap-up day at a 3pm shotgun start on Saturday September 29th. This will allow all qualifying ladies an opportunity to participate in playing their final game of the season.
Last season over 100 bonus prizes were provided by over 57 businesses in the Sudbury and Algoma region, which were awarded to the qualifying participants who attended last ladies Golf Night. This year Sam Yawney is donating a complete Ladies Golf Package for our exclusive bonus prizes!!!!!
Our Wrap-up evening is definitely an event you do not want to miss!!!
What are the benefits of participating in Cedar Green Ladies Golf Day?
- You pay a reduced green fee for 9 holes (or 18 holes)
- You can come to the course on your own or you can bring a friend and try a new positive experience. (if you are on your own we will pair you with team mates)
- We have a shotgun start so you can socialize with old and new golf friends. (we have a very friendly and welcoming group of ladies of all levels of golfing abilities)
- Novice golfers are more than welcome to join us
- The $5.00 prize fee qualifies you to win prize cash vouchers and prizes donated by sponsors.
- Every woman who golfs on Mondays after 9:00 a.m. has the option to be considered a participant in even if they choose not to golf at the 6:00 pm shotgun start.
However you must be present in the clubhouse to win the donated prizes for our random draws.
If you wish to join us Monday evenings you can book your staring hole as early as 1 week before, by calling the pro shop at 705-560-1090.
The $5.00 prize fee paid by each golfer will fund prize vouchers for:
- Closest to the pin
- Closest to the Line
- The 3 lowest gross scores
- The 3 “luck of the draw” scores
- As well as, our weekly shared participants cash draw
Therefore the greater number of participants will result in prizes of higher cash values. In addition, we will be drawing names at random for prizes donated by our many sponsors; however the winners must be in the clubhouse at the time of the draw to claim their prizes. Every golfer who joins us in the clubhouse in the evening following their round of golf has a chance to win a prize.
Golfers who join us for the 6:00 pm Shotgun start will have the option to participate in the TWOONIE POT at a cost of $2.00. Should your tee-shot land within the flagpole length on the designated par 3 hole, you will win cash in the pot. Should more than one person land within the flagpole length of the hole, the pot will be split between the winners. If no one is successful achieving this goal, the money will be accrued every week until a golfer succeeds.
Here is a summary of the cost to golf on Ladies Night based on whether or not you are a member of the Golf Sudbury group:
Cedar Green & Timberwolf members
– $0 (Green fee) $5 (Prize fee)
Golf Sudbury Members (Monte Vista, Pine Grove & Stone Hill) – $13.00 (Green Fee) + $5 (Prize fee)
Non-member Guest – $20.00 (Green Fee) + $5 (Prize fee)
Special rate for guest who golf 18 holes and participate in Ladies Day – $32.00 (Green Fee) + $5 (Prize fee)
Cart rentals rates for 9 holes: – $10.00
Shown in the chart below is list of the 2018 package rate golf and cart fees being offered to guests or non-members of Golf Sudbury.
|WEEKLY GREEN FEES||9 holes green fees
|18 Holes green fees
|Cedar Green / Timberwolf Member||$0||$0||$5|
|Golf Sudbury Mem. (Monte Vista, Pine Grove & Stone Hill)||$13.00||$20.00||$5|
|WEEKLY CART FEES||9 holesafter tax||18 after tax|
|Golf Sudbury Cart Members||$0||$0|
|NEW 8 PACK SPECIAL INCLUDES CART||9 Holes green fees
|Rate per round|
|Buy 7 – 9 hole green fees (includes cart)- get 1 free||$213.60||$26.70|
The 2018 Cedar Green Ladies Golf Committee Linda Collison, Karen Hnatuk, and Freida Nassas thank you in advance for your support in making our weekly event a success.
Format for 2018 Cedar Green Ladies Golf Night
- May 14 – Ladies Night Grand Opening – Play your own game – $5 Crazy Uncle Coffee Coolers
- May 21 – 2 person scramble – $5 Motts Coolers
- May 28 – Play your own game (and Whine Night) – $5 Wine 9 oz.
- June 4 – Best Drive Shamble – $5 Jaw Drop Grape Coolers
- June 11 – Wine & Cheese night –2 person scramble – (Free glass of Wine & Cheese / Fruit /Crackers)
- June 18 – Play your own game – free lift from any water – $5 Jaw Drop Lime Coolers
- June 25 – Play your own game – bring a new friend for free that has not attended a Cedar Green Ladies night for 2018 season- $5 Jaw Drop Pink Lemonade Coolers
- July 2 – Best Drive Shamble– Canada Day celebration wear red and white – $4 Molson Canadian (bottles)
- July 9 – Play your own game – free lift from any water – $5 Mai Tai Coolers
- July 16 – Play your own game – free sleeve of balls – $4 Molson 67 (bottles)
- July 23 – 2 person scramble -$5 Pop Shop Black Cherry Coolers
- July 30 – Play your own game – free lift from any water – $5 Leimenkrugel Lemon Shandy Coolers
- August 6 – Best Drive Schamble – $5 Martini Night
- August 13 – Play your own game (and Whine Night) – $5 Wine 9 oz.
- August 20 – Play your own game – (count your putts – lowest wins new putter) – $5 Waterloo Radler Beer
- August 27 – 2 person scramble – $5 Hard Root Beer Coolers
- September 3 – Best Drive Schamble – $4 Any Bottled Beer
- September 10 – Play your own game (and Whine Night) – $5 Wine 9 oz.
- September 17 – 2 person scramble – $5 “Hail Caesar” Drinks
- September 24 – Best Drive Schamble – $4 Any Mixed Drink
- September 29 –(Saturday 3pm Shotgun) – 4 person scramble –Wrap up day
Thursday Men’s Day
Thursday is Men’s Day at Cedar Green. Come out for a great day of golf, the chance to make new friends and a lot of fun! For more information please contact the Cedar Green Pro Shop (705) 560-1090 ext. 1217.
5:30 p.m. Shotgun start with tee times available all day.
9 Hole Green Fees
Special pricing only available for shotgun start.
Green Fee and Cart: $30
Weekly Prize Fee
A $5 weekly fee will be collected from all participants to enter Mens Day. (This fee is mandatory).
Scoring for Men’s Day is based on 9 holes. Please return your scorecard to the Pro Shop following play each week.
We will have a special meal prepared each Thursday for your enjoyment!